Advanced Designs and Options!
Available with any SV lens manufacturer
All lens index options
Modifiable base curve selections
Fast calculation engine installed locally with web based backup
- Full Rx optimization
- Customization for frame shape
- Customization for position of wear
- Customization for wearer biometrics
- Customization for visual lifestyle
PFO Global, Inc. has been in business since March 2008 and is headquartered in Dallas, Texas. PFO is an innovative manufacturer of advanced lens designs and complete eyewear. With interactive manufacturing systems that connect the world, complete supply systems and a proprietary online ordering system we are focused on meeting today’s economic needs with tomorrow’s technology. Headquartered in the US with manufacturing facilities and R&D centers around the world, we are committed to optical technologies that enhance the quality of life and transform businesses.
SmartCalc lens design & Free-Form Lenses
- “identity” back side PAL (Smart, Play, Home, identityPro)
Smart is the most popular balanced general wear design. Play is weighted for more intensive outdoor/distance use, Home is a work lens weighted for more intensive indoor use but still capable of “driving home” and identityPro is a degressive lens for up to three feet of viewing.
Individual SV “upgrade” and SV Sports (Wrap)
Upgrade if the single vision and single vision wrap lens. The individual SV backside lens is optically optimized in every dot and angle of the lens by using the Pro Fit Optix lenspix technology.
- SmartCalc software
will support all materials and lens brands including indexes; 1.5, 1.53 (Trivex), 1.56, 1.589 Poly, 1.6, 1.67, 1.74 and other materials as added. There is no requirement to use blanks sourced from PFO. Tolerances and specifications of base curves of specific suppliers may affect the quality threshold. Therefore, there will be an audit of quality requirement in the final contract
- Uses state-of-the-art computer calculations to produce sharper vision throughout the entirety of the lens.
- Digitally made lenses that use information from the full Rx, the frame dimensions, inset, vertex distance, pantoscopic tilt, and face wrap